In every household, big or small, clutter and mess happen overtime. The kitchen is the most popular and utilised area in the house where the family spends most of their time. This is the place where you prepare healthy nourishment for the family. So, when it talks about nourishment, it means the place has to be clean and free from any germs or other pests.
Sometimes, it’s not easy to keep up with your kitchen’s upkeep especially for homeowners leading a busy lifestyle. But, if you know how to break-up your to-do list in the kitchen–it will leave your place nice and clean.
Read on and find out how you maintain the cleanliness of your kitchen while running a busy lifestyle. Also, to keep your family safe and healthy in the comforts of your home.
How to Keep your Kitchen Under Control
From physical to mind nourishment–we can get these from the kitchen. The kitchen is the heart of every home that provides us with hearty and warm meals. But it’s also a place where clutter and mess transpire which happens to be overwhelming at times.
Keep your kitchen under control with this helpful kitchen cleaning checklist. By creating a to-do list of cleaning your kitchen, it will not only overwhelm you with keeping up with your kitchen’s upkeep. But it will also keep you organised the whole year-round.
Daily Kitchen Cleaning
- Empty your dishwasher and dish drainer
- Wash the dishes right away
- Wipe down any spills from the counters, appliances and floors
- Sweep the kitchen floor and clean the counters
- Wash out your sink
Weekly Kitchen Checklist
- Sanitise or disinfect your sponge
- Go over the fridge for leftover food and other items that have past its prime
- Clean your kitchen appliances from the inside to the outside
- Mop the kitchen floor
- Disinfect your kitchen sink including the faucets
- Scrub off the film of oil and grimes from your stovetop
- Replace your dish towels
Monthly Kitchen Cleaning Checklist
- Check your pantry for outdated goods and restock
- If you have a freezer, check out what needs to be tossed, consume immediately and restock
- Clean your refrigerator, kitchen shelves and drawers from the inside and out.
- Clean the interior of your dishwasher and dish drainer
- Scrub your kitchen floor including your tile grout
Seasonal or Quarterly Kitchen Cleaning Checklist
- Clean your refrigerator’s coils-don’t forget to unplug as you clean it
- Scrub the film of grimes off your kitchen appliances
- Organise or declutter your kitchen tools such as cooking tools, utensils, pans and more.
- Toss the spices and other supplements you use that has passed its prime and replenish
- Check your dishware and other kitchen tools or appliances for necessary repairs
Keeping tabs by simply wiping off the surfaces and tossing of goods that has passed its prime will prevent you from a time-consuming cleanup. Always make it a habit to clean the dishes after every meal to avoid accumulating from one task to another.
Maintaining the upkeep of your kitchen from top to bottom, organised and decluttered can be overwhelming at times. However, to keep up and avoid stressing you out from the enormous task, create your kitchen cleaning checklist to prioritise your cleaning needs. At the end of the day, it’s you who knows what goes in and out of your kitchen.
Furthermore, cleaning your kitchen is a never-ending process as it is the only place in your home where you spend most of your time throughout the day until the night. So, avoid stressing yourself and create a year-round to-do kitchen cleaning list.
Prompt Home Cleaner Service Provider in Melbourne
Crystal Maids has a dedicated team of professional home cleaners in Melbourne. We have a range of comprehensive and competitive residential cleaning services that tailor your cleaning needs. Connect to our friendly staff and let us know what type of home cleaning you need. Book our Crystal Maids expert home cleaners today.
Crystal Maids guarantees you five-star house cleaning service. We prioritise customer experience and your satisfaction is paramount to us. Keep up with the cleanliness of your home with Crystal Maids. Connect with us today and we will provide you with a free estimate on the necessary home cleaning services.
At Crystal Maids, we assure you to keep your home clean and safe for you and your family. Call us!