Bathrooms are among the most common rooms inside homes, buildings and establishments. It’s only natural that after some time, it will turn dirty. Cleaning a frequented area is not an easy feat. You need to consider many aspects and note many conditions to completely wipe and disinfect the place. However, you should not let your bathroom reach a certain level of dirty that makes it too unsanitary. Some tools and products must always be part of your supply.
Essential tools and supplies are available to serve as a staple to make your bathroom cleaning routines easier and more effective. What’s better? These are things that are readily available for any kind of bathroom. Whoever said that cleaning a bathroom is an impossible task don’t have the right kind of products to aid the job. Make sure to have your ultimate cleaning basics to keep your bathrooms pure and to keep cleaning more fun.
A brush is your best friend inside the bathroom. There are many nooks and crannies in the bathroom that not even your hand or fingers can reach. You simply can’t spout cleaning solutions or disinfectant liquids in all places and expect a hundred percent clean rate inside. Cleaning solutions don’t work by themselves. Brushes take out most of the dirt and help in scrubbing off the most challenging things that are inside tiles and corners like grout and moulds.
- Tile brush – to brush out the grout between tiles and lines
- Toothbrush – for corner nooks and hard-to-reach places
- Scrub brush – for general surfaces that need mild scrubbing
Cleaning solutions and disinfectants
Cleaning solutions serve as the major cleaning ingredients inside the bathroom. They’re responsible for wiping out the bacteria and dirt. The most important aspect of any bathroom and comfort room is its sanitation. To keep everybody’s safety in good assurance, store some cleaning solutions and disinfectants in your supply. Say goodbye to cultivating pathogens and growing moulds and mildew in your tiles and surfaces.
- All-purpose Cleaner – a cleaning solution for dirt, grime and grease on common surfaces like sinks and walls
- Window and Glass Cleaning Solutions – for a sparkling window wipe and impeccable shower glass clean
- Mould and Mildew Stain Remover – for surfaces with tougher stains caused by moulds and mildew
- Disinfectant Wipes – to wipe general areas and fixtures like toilet flush and doorknobs
Cleaning solutions and disinfectants can be a bit harsh. For anybody with sensitive skin, these items might give you blisters and slight burns. Many reagents can be harmful depending on your physical conditions. The smell of some cleaning solutions might come off too strong and give you a hard time when you clean. Always have your protective wear when you’re about to clean the bathroom. It’s crucial to keep yourself safe too.
- Rubber gloves – to keep liquids from touching your hands
- Face mask – for protecting your nose from cleaning solutions with strong odours
- Coveralls (when applicable) – to protect your clothes and garments when cleaning
Mop and cloth
On top of cleaning solutions, disinfectants and other liquid additions, you’re going to use a lot of water to wipe off the surfaces. There are essential tools to make sure that water is spread evenly and properly in your bathroom. Always have these tools on standby. They help in making your bathroom cleaning in check and manageable.
- Mop and bucket – to store and wipe water and liquids on the floor or other surfaces
- Cloth – to wipe down surfaces with cleaning solutions like sinks, mirrors, glass and windows
Cleaning and disinfecting your home is a requirement, especially during these times. Sanitising your bathroom might turn into one of your favourite activities during the week. It won’t be complete without the help of your ultimate bathroom supplies cleaning checklist. Always have a stock of the essentials ready to make your bathroom sanitary 24/7.
The ultimate checklist:
- Tile brush
- Scrub brush
- All-purpose Cleaner
- Window Cleaning Solutions
- Mould and Mildew Stain Remover
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Rubber gloves
- Face mask
- Mop and bucket
Contact Crystal Maids for your next cleaning date!
Cleaning can be a bit challenging sometimes. An extra set of hands is always helpful for any missed nook or surface in your bathroom. For busy moms, sometimes a simple cleaning is the most you can do. We understand and we are here for you. If you need an expert in your cleaning spree, Crystal Maids is always available for you in Melbourne. Don’t hesitate to contact us!